Scrumwise gets stuck while loading
If Scrumwise gets stuck while loading (when starting up) here are some things you can try:
- Refresh the page, to clear your cache, by pressing Ctrl + F5 or Cmd + Shift + R.
- Check that the link you are using for Scrumwise is this: https://www.scrumwise.com/scrum/ . If you are opening Scrumwise from the link in the welcome mail, try copy/pasting the link from the mail directly into the address bar of your browser, instead of clicking the link in the mail.
- Check that you are using the newest version of your browser (or, the newest version that you are allowed to use).
- Check that your network connection is working and is reasonably fast, for example using this page.
- If you have an ad blocker, antivirus, or firewall installed, try disabling it temporarily or whitelisting our domain www.scrumwise.com.
- If you are using Edge or Internet Explorer, try adding our domain www.scrumwise.com as a trusted site in the browser.
- Contact your IT department and ask them if they have a firewall installed that may be blocking the download, and ask them to whitelist our domain www.scrumwise.com.