How do I hand over the responsibility for my company account to somebody else?
Here is how to hand over the responsibility, such as if you are leaving the company:
- Give administrator rights to the other person, if the person isn't already administrator.
- Make the other person the contact person of your company account. You can do that in the "Your company account" tab in the settings.
- Make sure that the invoice mails are sent to the right recipients.
- If relevant, ask the other person to update the credit card and billing address, for example to replace your credit card with the other person's card.
- If relevant, ask the other person, or somebody else with administrator rights, to delete your own personal account in Scrumwise.