What can an administrator do that other users cannot do?
Administrators can do the following things that other people cannot:
- Add users.
- Delete users.
- Add and remove administrator rights.
- Edit properties on other users.
- Edit and delete comments made by other users.
- View and edit the company account.
- Export all data in the account.
Also, if access control on projects is turned on, there are some additional things that only administrators can do:
- Add projects.
- Delete projects.
- Rename projects.
- Reorder projects.
- Control who can access each project..
Also, administrators always have access to all projects in the account.